 Subject: [lace] Lacemaking on BBC
 To: lace@arachne.com
 Date: Saturday, 28 June, 2014, 7:48

 Yesterday I was filmed by the BBC
 making lace, for an episode of Celebrity Antiques Road Trip.
 Presenters James Braxton and Lesley Joseph were looking
 around Waddesdon Manor, and they were also shown some
 antique lace. They then watched me working, and Lesley had a
 go! She grasped it very quickly and worked a couple of rows.
 It was great fun and hopefully the BBC will include more
 footage than the few seconds of Lacemaking they showed on
 Country file earlier this month!
 The program is due to be broadcast next spring.
 Christine Lardner (Oxford UK)

 -
 To unsubscribe send email to majord...@arachne.com
 containing the line: