Dear Friends,
I have a question which I think will prove difficult to put into words.

If you are working 2 half stitch motifs side by side, or perhaps passing a pair of bobbins backwards and forwards over the vein in a leaf, do you give that pair a twist or not before including it in the other motif?

I used to and found that handy to get bobbins which were running low on thread over to the edge. But this year I've taken to not giving them that twist thus ensuring continuity in the direction of the traveling threads and the work does seem to look better.

Comment most welcome.
David in Ballarat, AUS