There is still something in our mailing system truncating some messages
coming to me via [email protected].  

All I received of Ruth's message just sent was a "b" in the body of the
message, so I looked it up in the archives, and as the subject is so
interesting, thought I would pass it on here in plain text so others that
this happens to might read it.    I've never seen bobbins like this before,
Ruth, and they are very interesting.  It would be good to hear from anyone
who has used them.

Ruth's message read:
I am shamelessly copying this link from a Facebook site of which I am a
member:  http://madentelle.blog4ever.com/ma-dentelle-chantilly-avance. 
Have a look at the unusual bobbins in the first and especially the third
photo.

Here is the link to the maker's website
http://fsegevaudent.free.fr/lesfuseauxspecid.html.  
The first two photos on
the left are of similar bobbins.  The top photo on the right (of the two
rows of photos of his work) is a short video showing how to shorten the
thread.

I am intrigued!  Has anyone used this type of bobbin?  I am wondering if
this could be the biggest development in bobbin design since... well, since
forever.


Ruth Johnson
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Earl & Ruth Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, 3 March 2015 7:46 AM
To: Lace Lace
Subject: [lace] Newly invented bobbin?

b

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to