It certainly sounds very interesting! I like that you turn the bottom, which is 
the bottom of the inside bobbin, to let out or take up your thread. Sounds like 
a really good way to work with metallic threads. I hope somebody at the IOLI 
convention this year will have one I can see ‘in the flesh’.

Adele
West Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)
where the magnolias are in bloom already 

> On Mar 2, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Earl & Ruth Johnson <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> ​I am shamelessly copying this link from a Facebook site of which I am a
> member:  http://madentelle.blog4ever.com/ma-dentelle-chantilly-avance
> Have a look at the unusual bobbins in the first and especially the third
> photo.
> 
> Here is the link to the maker's website
> http://fsegevaudent.free.fr/lesfuseauxspecid.html  The first two photos on
> the left are of similar bobbins.  The top photo on the right (of the two
> rows of photos of his work) is a short video showing how to shorten the
> thread.
> 
> I am intrigued!  Has anyone used this type of bobbin?  I am wondering if
> this could be the biggest development in bobbin design since... well, since
> forever.
> 
> 
> Ruth Johnson
> Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
> (where we have just survived the coldest month since records were started
> in the 1880s)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to