Dear Meghann
It is my impression that the V & A no longer has lace in it. Instead it  is
in a study center not centrally located in London. I am unsure what kind of
 access there is there.
You mention a lot of countries in your email, but it is unclear how long
you are going to be traveling in the countries, what cities you are going to
be  near. and what kind of transport you will have. In reality, it would
take a very long time for someone to try to write out all the museums that
have something to do with lace in Belgium and Italy.  Perhaps a first step
would be to go to the Pinterest site maintained by Laurie Waters which has
Lace  Museums by country and do a little scoping out.
https://www.pinterest.com/LaceNews/   Things change all the time with lace
museums, exhibits come
down, museums close,  so it is always best to check for  the most up to date
information and to  confirm with an email. Even when a museum has a lace
collection, it is not at  all unusual for none of it to be on display.
Also, Laurie maintains a site: Lacenews.net where she keeps track of lace
events all over the world which you might find useful.
Devon