Rereading your original post I should probably add that I haven't actually done it, nor have I used a bolster pillow. So I can't speak to whether not the weight of the pillow would be an issue. I have thought about someday using it as a large roller for a scarf. Anita
On May 10, 2015, at 9:46 PM, "Anita Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote: > Susan, > When I did physicsl therapy several years ago they had me use a long tube > "pillow" about 6" in diameter. It is indeed made of ethafoam. I would > certainly put a couple layers of wool on it and use it for a bolster pillow! > I hope to meet you when you come to Iowa this summer! > Anita Hansen > Cedar Rapids, Iowa > - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
