Hello Marianne and everyone

As far as I know, there is only the one commercial lace supplier. Canada is
a big country, yes, but not a lot lacemakers to support many lace suppliers
;)
I have already written about ordering books, and you've been given
suggestions by other writers; perhaps it is just more time you need with
the books you already have? Yes, to making samples!

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Marianne Gallant <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any Canadian lace making suppliers other than
> Trillium lace? ... So, I guess I am back to square one, and making samples
> again to learn
> some of the new techniques...
>

-- 
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to