Sue, 

Sukanec za Klekljanje Idrija is in Brenda Paternoster's book as Textil za 
Turizem, Sukanec za Klekljanje Idrija No 60 and is 25 w/cm. so, I think your 
Idrija thread would be suitable for any lace that requires a thread of about 25 
w/cm. 

For Idrija lace, I am using Filato per Tombola di Cantu no 40, which is no 
longer produced! It is 32 w/cm, which I use because I like a slightly finer 
lace. They are both cotton. 

I hope this helps.
Kathleen in Berkshire, UK





Sent from my iPad

> On 11 Aug 2015, at 18:16, [email protected] wrote:
> 
> Hello All!  This thread is 30/2 cotton.  Has anyone else used it for projects 
> other than Idrija & is there a comparison w/cm?  Many thanks.  Sincerely, 
> Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to