Is this the thread which is now being sold as Anchor Lace Thread?

Janis in South Africa

On 2015/08/12 03:47 PM, Susan wrote:
Thank you Kathleen!  I had searched under every word listed on the label but didn't find it 
so now I've made a note in my book.  At IOLI, I attended Allie Marguccio's bolster class 
& enjoyed using the thread.  The #30 seems slightly heavier than Oliver Twist so I used 
it as passives to make trails with an OT weaver & got good results.  Will see what else 
I can do with it as the colors are very pretty & my lace is not so fine.  Sincerely, 
Susan Hottle, Erie, PA USA

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 12, 2015, at 6:09 AM, Kathleen Harris <[email protected]> wrote:

Sue,

Sukanec za Klekljanje Idrija is in Brenda Paternoster's book as Textil za 
Turizem, Sukanec za Klekljanje Idrija No 60 and is 25 w/cm. so, I think your 
Idrija thread would be suitable for any lace that requires a thread of about 25 
w/cm.
--
Janis Savage
t/a The Lace Place,
P O Box 2126,
Honeydew, 2040,
South Africa
www.thelaceplace.co.za
blog: a lacemakers blog

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to