While I was sitting in the local café demonstrating lace making I was
approached by a lot of people asking questions that I was blithely telling
to check out websites only to get blank stares. I had not realised just how
many people are still not comfortable using the internet for research.



It just so happened that I was putting together a list of lace related
resources (including snail mail addresses and phone contacts) for a lady and
it occurred to me that the list might be useful to people at lace days who
don’t use the internet and therefore might not otherwise have access to the
same resources.



You might like to make up a similar list for your own areas, so please take
a look at the file and feel free to expand on the idea
http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/downloads/laceresources.pdf





Regards

Jenny Brandis



[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

www.brandis.com.au <http://www.brandis.com.au/>   online since 1995



I can say to future generations that I was born BEFORE the Internet – my
parents generation invented it!!

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to