Roz Snowden's books are aimed at 1/12 dolls houses whilst Ann Volluer's book
has various scales

Be aware that s couple of the photos on the front cover of Roz's book don't
appear in the final book. I spent hours looking for them only to be told they
didn't make the final cut and was given the missing patterns by the author

Sent from my iPhone