I agree about the benefits of the book sale. When Jean Leader announced the
Lace Guild book sale, I checked the list right away and found a couple
treasures. They are already on their way to me in Pennsylvania. I emailed the
librarian to see if they were still available. She is only there 2 days a week
so I didn't get an immediate response, but I heard back from her on her next
workday. She was able to email an invoice to me with a Paypal payment option.
Push of a button, login, and it was done. So quick and easy! The PayPal screen
shows the price in pounds and dollars, so there is no uncertainty about price.

Jean Reardon
In cold and windy western PA where I am concerned about the flower buds on my
tree freezing.