Hello Janice and everyone

If the Teacher Showcase room has internet access, people can sign up on the
spot if they have portable devices, visiting www.arachne.com and following
the links to the majordomo addy etc. Whether or not access at the time, you
could have the arachne url on a placard and/or small papers to hand out.
Might be fun to have the several arachne-@ lace patterns printed for
display? Carolina has one, and we have Tamara's, posted to flickr album
Arachne 20th Anniversary. I think you helped her with the upload :)
Just some ideas.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada