I have been approached about Arachne having a table at the Teacher Showcase
so that we can inform lacemakers about Arachne.  Not sure if we would have
anything to display, but we could bring along our lace work and maybe have a
hand-out for visitors.
What are your thoughts on that subject?  I don't mind being one of the people
at the table but would need help advising people as it is a long time since I
signed on to Arachne.  If you like the idea and want to give me some
information that should appear on the flier, let me know what it should
contain (history, access info, etc.)
Janice Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com