Devon, are you asking about American artists or from all over the world?
In Holland I think of the members of Experikant and Ria de Ruiter, in the UK of
Denise Watts. In America I know about Alicia Jane Boswell, who maken beautifull
jewelry with bobbin lace.

Happy lacing
Gon Homburg, Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone