Hello All!  Has anyone in the US worked any of the patterns in the book by
Laurie & Meldrum?  I'm looking for the tape & I don't see the No. 6 tape
specified on the Lacis site.  My stash of Battenburg tape has the gathering
thread & that's specifically uncalled for in Borris.  I also own some narrow
4mm metallic tape with a plain edge & no gathering thread, sort of a twill.  By
comparison, the Borris tape seems to have a footside edge on each side.  Can
someone point me in the correct direction?  Many thanks.  Sincerely, Susan
Hottle USA

Sent from my iPad