I like writing, and sharing my thoughts and ideas. They are far from
perfect, but they are published at least as a starter (for 10!).

Lemin, Brian. A Classification of Antique East Midland Lace Bobbins for
Collectors., 25 pages. Posted October 19, 2016.
<https://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/SAMPLES/lb_2016_02.gif>
FIRST PAGE. File size 385KB PDF
<https://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/lb_2016_02.pdf>

This is something I have long promised to do.  I have done it (!) and share
it with anyone interested, however when I started to actually use it on my
PC I remembered other things.  So whilst, from my point of view it is say
98% complete, the process allows users to add as they go. If folk want to
know what I have added they can drop me a note. The last part of the article
is only for those who perhaps want to implement it on a "PC", so no need to
read it all.

Lemin, Brian. AUCTION HARVESTING: Two unique bobbins found., 4 pages. Posted
October 19, 2016.
<https://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/SAMPLES/lb_2016_01.gif>
FIRST PAGE. File size 385KB PDF
<https://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/lb_2016_01.pdf>

I love doing this sort of thing.  You would be amazed what I find!  In fact
I have a very special find that I still have not written up.  For bobbin
collector these two bobbins are interesting. If any of you have any like
this I would be so pleased to hear from you

Sort of PS!

To my amazement, in my email programme (Microsoft Outlook) If you "control
click" on the "PDF" it will download on your Internet server.  Well it does
for me.  Much better than searching for it on Arizona!

Brian