Sue,Found them.  I scrolled through all the messages on the Lace Guild
Facebook page and came across one which had a + sign on a photo around that
date, then clicked to see more messages on the same subject and eventually
came up with Sue's photos. Lovely christening outfits. The shawl is gorgeous
and I notice the pink lace on the gown so I guess you had a baby girl in the
family, or are expecting one. I liked that you kept note of the long hours and
even the extra 10 minutes that it took you to complete the ensemble.
Beautiful. Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com

Sue wrote: Back on August 4th, the Lace Guild invited winners to post their
own photo on
FaceBook, which I did, but it doesn't seem that anyone else did, so anyone
wanting to see my entry can look at that date on
https://www.facebook.com/thelaceguild

 Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com