Thanks, Janice, and well done for patiently working thro the Facebook pages.

No, no babies in the family yet. It was part of a challenge with Bobbi Donnelly and Michael Guisiana to produce a Christening Outfit using the same dress pattern. Bobbi, of course, did T√łnder lace and I believe Michael was going to do Binche lace, so I ended up with Torchon for contrast with the others. The ribbon can be removed and replaced with blue if a boy turns up and the parents will let him wear a dress!

A lot of the lace for the shawl was made while demonstrating lacemaking and people always ask how long it too to make, so I have taken to keeping records of most pieces that I do - and usually work to the nearest 5 minutes.

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com
http://babbsandbaobabs.blogspot.com/