Thank you for posting your YouTube video Peg!  This is so useful as many of us
head off to IOLI convention.  The only thing I would ask--how does this work
with Idrija bobbins where we are winding anti-clockwise?  In addition to the
times when my winder is not at hand, that would be the most valuable use for me
because Idrija bobbins are too large for regular winders.  My immediate thought
is that the string should be wound around the bobbin in the opposite direction,
then push the bobbin away.  I must test the theory!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle
USA

Sent from my iPad