Susan wrote --how does this work with Idrija bobbins where we are winding anti-clockwise?

My question - why do you have to wind them anti-clockwise. I do Idrija all the time and wind them exactly the same as I wind all my bobbins. If you suddenly switch direction of the way you wind, you might have difficulties in getting used to lengthening and shortening your threads when you are trying to learn as much as you can in the few hours you have available.

Malvary in Ottawa where we have had enough rain for this summer. No lawn bowling because the greens were flooded.