I started lacemaking in 1969 although I have only mainly done very simple
patterns over the years as I worked fulltime but I love the Arachne emails and
I find the Ghost Pillow correspondence totally fascinating - you are never too
old to learn something new. Noelene

> On 14 September 2017 at 23:59 Ilske Thomsen <ilske.l.thom...@t-online.de>
wrote:

> I agree with Lyn
> > Using a ghost pillow does slow you down,
> I do it in another way. I work along as usual but when I had to stop why
ever I put one or more, it depends, glass head pins on the point I stop on the
working scheme. So it’s easier for me to find later where I was. And I lay
the last bobbins together but away from the flock.