Hi all,

My son was in Sri Lanka three years ago, stuck waiting for his reentry visa
to India.

While exploring the countryside he ventured info rather secluded  pla e in
a forest, where to his great surprise he saw  a lacemaker in front of her
hut making lace. He was quite surprised. Tried to communicate with the lady
but didn't get very far. He right away reported to me about his discovery.
I asked him to get me a pair of bobbins for me. He managed somehow to
relate the message to the lady. He had some pictures of my lace which he
showed her. The next day he got the bobbins . Of course she was also ready
to pose for a picture.

Regards from Israel,

Miriam