Hello Again!  My next project is to work with two books that I got from the
IOLI library (Rosaline Lace by Eemans-Moore & Rosaline Perlee by Geelen) to
supplement my book by Judith Cordell.  Before I dive in, I need to select
appropriate bobbins & of course, I don’t own Rosaline bobbins!  The thread is
specified as 100/2 or 120/2 Egyptian cotton & 12 or 14 bobbins are required.  I
have Honiton bobbins & Mechlin bobbins (with beaded shafts).  The Honiton seem
too light & the beaded Mechlins are not fun for sewings.  I also have Danish,
Midlands & double head Dutch & they seem too heavy.  The Bayeux might be the
correct weight but seem too long & unwieldy for sewings.  Are there any
suggestions from the experts?  Many thanks for any advice.  Sincerely, Susan
Hottle

Sent from my iPad