From: owner-l...@arachne.com <owner-l...@arachne.com> on behalf of Diane
Williams <drswilli...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 10:47 AM
To: Arachne List
Subject: [lace] Bobbin lace scarf

I started a 's Gravenmoerse scarf at the Doris Southard Lace Guild retreat
the
weekend of October 21, 2017.  Here is a clip from my Instagram in case you
want to see my project and progress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbB7-v-jRHJ5Go290kmA52PKIUaTrSnuvNRwIQ0/?taken-by
=dianelaces

 I have a short video on my instagram page (dianelaces) but couldn't get the
link to post here.
 Since I took these photos I have measured and it is 26" long already.  Has
anyone else made a scarf and how long did you make it?  I'm loving this
pattern so much that I think I can easily do 60".

Diane Williams
Galena Illinois USA
 My blog - http://dianelaces.wordpress.com/

[cid:d3751e01-46cc-4826-a7eb-1e8d80881d3c]Simbi meĆ°
trukkinn<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/>

[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/gommit/5118236/>
[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
Outlook-qfj5vszk.png]