I get the digest so I am not surprised if I don't see one for over a week at a
time.  Tonight I decided to check my Spam box before I  emptied it and there
was the latest Digest.  My emails automatically go into an Arachne folder,
don't know why this one didn't. Doris, check your Spam.
I received my Lace magazine yesterday but have not had time to read it all. I
packed it in my lace bag to take to my guild meeting tomorrow.
I also have not heard anything about an Arachne contact in San Antonio
yet.Janice
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:20:04 -0600 (CST)
From: "DORIS O'NEILL" <[email protected]>
Subject: [lace] no messages

I have received no messages from Arachne for the last week.  Have any been
sent?

Doris O'Neill, Chicago area Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to