Hello Everyone.  March is Craft Month.

I would like to thank all those participants in the bookmark exchange the
last years.  We had an awesome turnout which just adds to the wonderfulness
of Aracheans.  Let's let the fun begin again.  Bookmarks can be used all
year long so they are cherished all year with fond memories.

This year the schedule will go like this:

February 14  Sign Ups begins until March 13

March 15      Exchange partner assignments made and emailed out

June 1          All bookmarks should be in the mail, please

Same guidelines apply as the previous bookmark and card exchanges:  send in
name, snail mail address, email address, how many bookmarks you wish to
make and any geographical preferences to me at *linhud...@gmail.com
<linhud...@gmail.com>*.  After making your bookmark(s) please take a
picture and email directly to me.  If you wonder if your partner was able
to send in a photo of her bookmark to you, just send a photo upon receipt
and I will make sure everyone is represented.  We will be following up to
make sure we get photos of all of them so if you think you will have a
problem, just let me know.  Thanks.

If this is your first time or you are participating for an additional time,
I hope you will have lots of fun.  Any type of lace and pattern is
appropriate.  Any skill level is welcome.  This is creative license at its
best.  Don't be shy.  This is your time to shine.

Thanks and enjoy as much as I plan to.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/goodmorning15.gif]