Hi,

David wrote:

  A couple of years earlier I'd bought Miss Tebbs' book and a reel of
very fine thread at a shop in Riversdale Road, Camberwell in Melbourne.
I'm sure many here will remember that shop.

Yes, I remember the shop David as it was in my local shopping centre
when I lived in Camberwell, Vic.  I'd only known about bobbin lace after
my visit to the UK and introduction to the craft from my Aunt.  Then we
moved to Adelaide a couple of years later but bought my first bobbins
from the little shop  - the Lacemaker I think it was called  -  Liz?
Norma Turner was my first teacher way back then.

Hope you've all had a restful Easter and managed to put in a few pins.
Cheers,
Shirley T.  -  Autumn is here but no rain to speak of since before
Christmas, in Adelaide, South Australia.