Dear Friends,

I joined Arachne in late 1995 and made lots of friends throughout the world.
B I even visited their homes in Canada, Denmark, New Zealand and the UK

This comment from Janice reminded me that I've often meant to tell you all
that now that I am retired, if ever anyone wants to mind my house here in
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia for a month or 6 just ask. The main
responsibility would be to feed and cuddle the cat (Rocket). The house is on
0.25 of an acre of forest with permanent Australian bush behind and is only
a 10 minute walk from the centre of town.

I'll go away at the drop of a hat.

David Downunder