Hello dear Arachneans,

Early in 2000 is started to learn bobbin lacemaking and very soon I discovered
Arachne lace
list and lace chat. When I joined, it was still a big thing to write e-mails,
offline, and send them
later, because phone costs where high and going online blocked the family phone
line.

But I am still glad, I found Arachne list and having virtuell contact with so
many lacemaking
friends. Of course I enjoy reading the posts of many different subjects and I
have made and
collected quite a few bookmarks, ornaments and other lace items via the Lace
Exchanges
and earlier the monthly Secret Sister packages. (Btw. Are they still done?)

I am grateful for all the efforts that are put into a peaceful friendly
communication for people
from all over the world.

Let's keep, happy lacemaking and a big thank you to Avital and all the others
who do a lot of
extra work in the background.

Martina in Germany,
where Spring has arrived