Joepie.

From: lynrbai...@supernet.com<mailto:lynrbai...@supernet.com>

Dear Elise,
What you say makes sense.  I have often wondered, and I was voting for
cataracts, but then I realized that happens quite late in life.  I am truly
impressed by the expertise that various members of Arachne bring to the
discussion.  In our own way, we are a powerhouse of passion for lace,
intellectual questers, and a variety of expertise.  Yay us!

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."