Hi Ilske,

Good suggestion, but our problem is the other way around. It’s not the word
lace, it’s that the author uses words associated with weaving, knitting and
embroidery - all very different things - to describe the same thing. So, in
your example, your Spitze is either Strick- or Häkel- but it isn't both. And
neither your Strick-spitze nor your Häkel-spitze is gewebte!

Adele