Hi Jeri:

I searched the title and author and immediately came up with the publisher’s
page for the book:
http://www.simonandschuster.com.au/books/The-Lace-Weaver/Lauren-Chater/978192
5596335
<http://www.simonandschuster.com.au/books/The-Lace-Weaver/Lauren-Chater/97819
25596335>

As you can see, this book is published by Simon & Shuster Australia, in both a
trade paperback and an electronic edition. Given that the trade paperback's
price is only listed in $AUS and $NZ, I suspect that the “real" book is
readily available in Australia and New Zealand but not, perhaps, in other
countries. The electronic edition can, of course, be downloaded anywhere in
the world, which is most likely why you only found the Kindle listing if, for
example, you searched Amazon US.

However, The Book Depository also has it and as you probably know, The Book
Depository ships free worldwide. Their website says they it will be dispatched
from Australia within 4 days.
You will find their listing here: https://tinyurl.com/yapnjfon
<https://tinyurl.com/yapnjfon>

Hope this helps.