From: Jo Pol<mailto:yhgr....@xs4all.nl>
Sent: 28 July 2022 16:50
To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] bobbin identification

Did it again!
https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagr
am.com%2Fp%2FCK12hFahMrB%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C4c007289760a463a7d4608da70b
0e897%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637946202375165714%7CUnkno
wn%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6
Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=NNmg7by5hMGAcG8ksCgbyKPXcPRNZsp%2FNB3G4TpvuW
0%3D&amp;reserved=0

<yhgr....@xs4all.nl>
> > Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2022 3:34:35 PM
> > To: lace@arachne.com <lace@arachne.com>

> > Hello Brian and other arachnids
> >
> > The bobbins were once bought by a commercial pilot for his wife, now
acquired by a museum owner. Enough to dress up a pillow with some bucks point.
But is it a bucks point model? Some are rose wood and inlay of silver. Anyone
any idea about the potential maker or region of origin?