This came via Doily Free Zone email overnight from Elizabeth Woods:

"Hi Everyone,

I am a friend of Angharad's and have been in touch with her today. I know many
of you have been concerned that you have not heard from her and that the
scheduled symposium did not occur on time. I share and understand your
concerns.

Harrie is not well and as a result cannot attend to Doily Free Zone. I will
work with Harrie to complete the delivery of Doily Free Zone 2022. I will get
back to you all shortly with details of how it will proceed, and we can all
access the workshops and symposium presentations soon.

Thank you to everyone for your support and understanding."

Jo Ann Eurell
Land O Lakes, FL