Hello All! Now that the dust has cleared & the holiday hoopla is nearly
over, did anyone else miss our Annual Arachne Holiday Ornament Exchange? When
I searched the archives, I couldn’t find any posts for this year! The last
time I corresponded with our “exchange coordinator”, she was working thru
major health & housing issues in the summer. There’s been no correspondence
since then. Is this a good time to discuss what Arachne members want to do
going forward? And if we decide to continue our exchanges, to seek a volunteer
if our former coordinator is no longer willing/able? Any thoughts? Sincerely,
Susan Hottle in South Florida