Hi Amir and Language Committee,

I agree with Amir and these issues will be resolved soon and I will come
back here in a couple of months with more activity.

As far as the formatting is concerned, I have tried fixing that in the past
but I was able to find a solution to that today as I had to import a
template from English Wikisource. Now you can check here that we are able
to format it properly.

https://wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Julius_Ceasuer_Punjabi_Translation_by_HS_Gill.pdf/36

We will proofread rest of the pages soon enough. Thanks a lot for your
support.

Regards
Satdeeep

--