Hi all,
Here is the name and contact information of Doteli experts and scholars.
They can verify the content written in Doteli incubator project.

 *RD Prabhas Chataut*

Writer & Ex. Bureaucrat of Government of Nepal

Writer of Dotyali Dictionary(Dotyali brihat shabdakosh)

Kathmandu, Nepal

Phone: +977 9841585029, +977 14474154

E-mail: rdchat...@gmail.com

*Mukund Prasad Bhandari*

Journalist at Radio Nepal

Kailali, Seti, Nepal

Contact number: +977 9851193404

E-mail: bhandari2...@gmail.com

 *Pratigya Regmi*

Research Assistant, Linguistic Survey of Nepal (LinSuN), Tribhuvan

University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal

New Naikap-2, Kathmandu, Nepal

Phone: +977 9849665072, +977 9847092259

E-mail: pratigyareg...@gmail.com