I've made request for Wikipedia in Doteli [1] eligible. Doteli is a
Nepali language spoken by around 800,000 of people [2]. It is widely
used [3].

In relation to the approval, I would ask somebody else to analyze if
the requirements are fulfilled and if not, what the community should
do.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Doteli
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doteli_language
[3] https://www.ethnologue.com/language/dty