I'd like to open this subject up for discussion.

Chinese Wikiversity is the largest test within Beta Wikiversity, with 722 pages
(as of today). While the numbers aren't directly comparable, that number is
higher than the number of pages in each of the smallest seven independent
Wikiversity projects. Additionally, the interface translation is effectively
complete in both zh-hans and zh-hant.

Where there is a question here is on community activity. The truth is that
LangCom should have approved this project around the end of 2014. From late
2012 through the end of 2014, this test project met the activity requirement
just about every single month.  From then until late in 2017, activity was
consistent, but not quite as high, with most months not quite seeing enough
activity for approval.

Since late 2017, there has been a great deal of activity, most of which comes
from anonymous users. Now, I understand that we normally don't count in
"anonymous" when looking for regular activity. But given the magnitude of the
activity, the past periods of activity, the fact that even without the
anonymous contributions there is almost enough activity to allow approval—and
most of all, the confounding factor of the Great Firewall—I'm actually inclined
to consider approving this.

Please share your thoughts.

Steven