Can we do something to make people register? Seeing the really high number
of edits made by anonymous users at <
https://tools.wmflabs.org/meta/catanalysis/index.php?cat=1&title=ZH&wiki=betawikiversity#distribution_2018-02>,
that would also be beneficial when it comes to selecting admins etc. which
we would want the local community to do. User:Javarobot (not a bot) is
continuously active for some months already, but e.g. User:Assoc is
meanwhile globally locked.