Hi,

Steven says:
> Two of those are tests that have been approved and are awaiting creation
(Ingush Wikipedia, Elefen Wikipedia). (MF-Warburg: I know these have been
slowed down with the developers. Do you have any timeframe on them?)

The tasks are here:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T183561
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T184374

I'm not sure what is blocking them. This shouldn't take so long.

As always, I have to mention the tasks, resolving which is supposed to make
this easier and faster:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T158730
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T165585

Unfortunately, nobody is working on them at the moment. I don't have enough
power to convince the right people to work on it, but some day it will be
better. If anybody can find a volunteer who can fix this, it will be great.
The main needed skill is PHP, and possibly Puppet.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬