Wiktionary
Melanau<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Melanau>
 (langcode mel): Proposer created one page (in English) on Incubator in 2011,
then left. (That page was subsequently deleted as "wrong language".) Propose to
close as stale.

Wiktionary
Bhojpuri<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Bhojpuri>
 (langcode bho): Healthy, active test, clearly eligible, and I will mark it so.

  *   Only issue going forward will be that Bhojpuri Wikipedia is coded as bh,
which is an ISO 639-2 collective code for Bihari languages (a collection that
includes Bhojpuri). (Task for changing Wikipedia is
T41968<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T41968>.)

Wiktionary
Nogai<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Nogai>
 (and Wikipedia
Nogai<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikipedia_Nogai>)
 (langcode nog): The Wp test on Incubator has recently returned to activity,
but a Wiktionary test was never started.  The only really active member of the
Wikipedia test community has told me he has no intention of working on a
Wiktionary now. Will mark Wikipedia eligible and will close Wiktionary as stale.

Wiktionary
Hawaiian<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Hawaiian>
 (langcode haw): Test has recently returned to activity. Clearly eligible.

Wiktionary Sri Lankan Creole
Malay<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Sri_Lanka_Malay>
 (langcode sci): Mostly an oral language; enwiki article describes attempts to
write the language as "rare". Proposer never followed up, but still seems
active on enwiki. Have queried this user and will report any response later.

Steven