Hello Jon and Tochi,

Thank you both for your valuable advice and information. I think that they
will be very happy now that they have a landing page
<https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ddn> (I think that they thought
that they needed an approval to have it). But I will share with them that
now is just the time to edit, translate and create, so that we see
hopefully the results of their efforts in a near future!

Best regards,

Anass