Usually, the eligibility issue with a project is having ISO 639 codes, but
that's not the main one in this discussion.
It is the LPP(Language Proposal Policy) that defines eligibility, and the
LPP explains:

The language must be sufficiently unique that it could not coexist on a
> more general wiki. In most cases, this excludes regional dialects and
> different written forms of the same language.

I think this can be judged on a linguistic basis, but I wonder if there is
any data that can be judged objectively in linguistics.

Sotiale

바이러스가
없습니다.www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>