Dear members of the Language Committee,

*When* can we expect to receive your feedback about the situation regarding
the eligibility of the Montenegrin Incubator project? Can we receive any
information about the current status and the process? (blocked option to
add new pages, only possible to edit existing ones, pending status of the
project in general).

Thank you in advance for your feedback,

Barbara Klen

*CEE HUB Coordinator*