Hello Barbara,

We unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) don't
have a "deadline" to answer requests. This is unfortunate because it
understandably causes a lot of frustration from the affected
communities/users, but also fortunate in that it gives us room to discuss
and look at all sides of an issue.

The Montenegrin discussion within the committee has gone a bit dormant, but
I am planning to send a follow-up email about it today to try to find a
path forward.

mvh
Jon Harald Søby