Hello Jon and thank you for the clarification,

I will download the fonts and retest (I am sure it will work). But my
question is: Do we expect that every person who will open this wiki needs
to download the font? It does not seem sustainable. Or maybe some technical
solution is done after the Wiki is approved?

Best regards,

Anass