I'm seeing such a mail quoted in a mail sent by you on May 1. It seems like
it was rejected from the list.

I am hoping also some other langcom members can comment on the Montenegrin
issue. However, as I and others have said in the past discussions, there is
nothing particularly new about the arguments that were brought in the
discussions in this year, and therefore there has also not been a decision
to make Montenegrin eligible.