Dear LangCom,
By now I understood that my attempts to officially communicate with you will
probably be futile, but let's add another one to the archive.
This time, I'd like to get info about my mail sent on 29. April from address
ivan...@yahoo.com, as a reply to the "Montenegrin - ineligible?" discussion.
If the letter is already approved and I failed to find it in the thread, please
explain where it is.
If the email is already rejected, please resend an explanation why that
happened, I didn't find it in my inbox (or spam folder).
If it is held on the gate of the LangCom mailing list without either approval
or rejection, please review it and send me a notification about a decision, as
expected based on the auto message I received. Kindly add an explanation on why
it took so long.
Looking forward to your answer,
(unrealistically optimistic) Ivana Novaković-Leković@Millodarka